Wireframe Horn Cover Chrome With Black Insert
- Bolt-on application that requires slight modification of stock horn and provides a true custom look
- Each part is designed to superior standards; offering a wide range of features and benefits
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Hand-detailed polished and bright dipped chrome plating
- 12 month “No Quibble” warrantee on Chrome finish
- Each part compliments the range, giving customers the option to continually dress up their bike
- Machined from 6061-T6 US grade material - Light weight and high strength
- Installs with Factory Hardware
- Fits all Harley-Davidson 1991models with cowbell-style horn cover
- Machined from two pieces enabling contrasting color configurations, if desired
SKU NUMBERS RELATED: 50-800, 50-801, 50-802, 50-803
Rikki Battistini, a former bike building legend, has a newly found passion for goods Made in America. Battistini, CEO of Battistini Custom Cycles, manufactures his product line, a line of extraordinary after-market accessories for Harley Davidson motorcycles, in Orange County California. Battistini chose Wanderlust+Industries to produce his video content because he wanted to connect with his customers on a personal level. Wanderlust+Industries specializes in using digital media for storytelling.
Made in Americ...Rikki Battistini, a former bike building legend, has a newly f...